Guides / How-to Tutorial
Below is the solution to the hard disk not displayed after win11 installation, I hope it can help everyone.
1. First, right-click "This PC" on the desktop, find "Manage" in the list that pops up, and open it.
2. Find and open "Disk Management" in "Management".
3. In "Disk Management", find the hard disk with the same name as the hard disk you installed but cannot be opened, right-click the hard disk, find "Change Drive Letter and Path" in the pop-up list and open it.
4. Click "Add" in the pop-up dialog box.
5. In the new pop-up dialog box, click "Assign a drive letter" and confirm.
6. Restart the resource manager, you can see that the newly installed hard disk has been restored.
7. If it still does not work, it may be a problem with the installed win11 system image. You can change the system image.
NucBox User Manual:
NucBox2 User Manual:
Xpanel Monitor User Manual:
Linux booting tutorial on GMK NucBox
Booting Linux/Ubuntu on GMK NucBox from a flash drive
How to use NucBox with Xpanel monitor:
How to use NucBox with monitors:
How to use Xpanel monitor with phones:
GMK NucBox Unboxing--Most Powerful Palm-sized 4K mini PC
NucBox S Mini PC Wake On Power Tutorial